The TAP provides funding for programs and projects defined as transportation alternatives, including on- and off-road pedestrian and bicycle facilities, infrastructure projects for improving non-driver access to public transportation and enhanced mobility, and safe routes to school educational projects.
At a minimum, application requirements include:
- Commitment to completing the design and committing to be construction-ready on time.
- Ability to provide a local cash-only match of 7.34%. In kind matching is not eligible for this program.
- Projects that have secured necessary right-of-way.
- Projects that have Environmental requirements that do not exceed Categorical Exclusion.
- Deadline is December 1, 2017
To view the TAP Manual