• Message training and effective grassroots campaign tools.
• Education on how to get project(s) fully prepared to increase likelihood of grant funding.
• Assistance to rural communities to think about smart growth and active transportation as viable possibilities.
• Education on the Safe Routes to School program and how active kids play a huge role in a community’s health.
• Funding guidance for communities to complete their projects.
• The opportunity to form and strengthen partnerships throughout Idaho among advocates, citizens, transportation departments, and stakeholders to increase our interconnections.
• Identify and explore partnerships to strengthen and deliver our messages.
Out of stock