- Message training and effective grassroots campaign tools.
- Education on how to get project(s) fully prepared to increase likelihood of grant funding.
- Assistance to rural communities to think about smart growth and active transportation as viable possibilities.
- Education on the Safe Routes to School program and how active kids play a huge role in a community’s health.
- Funding guidance for communities to complete their projects.
- The opportunity to form and strengthen partnerships throughout Idaho among advocates, citizens, transportation departments, and stakeholders to increase our interconnections.
- Identify and explore partnerships to strengthen and deliver our messages.